Sunday, March 6, 2011

Week out; Week in

Hola amigos! I am back. Shall I owe this beautiful night to? Sickness! Yes! I am a tad sick with an upset stomach. Disgusting, This is what I do not need right now. Just that time of the year when the body is easily penetrated and bodily defenses mean nothing. Well almost.

But at any rate, not too much has gone on throughout the week. All I can say is is that being sick right before midterms is but a blight. It is difficult to study, to focus, to make an impact on academics. I dread every moment of it. I could hardly focus on Saturday; Friday has to do with it too. I studied for nine hours! Woe is me! I obviously reaped what I sowed! I studied so hard, the rest of my weekend was pernicous. I hate it. Plus having an upset stomach is leaving me in agonizing paralysis, that studying my academics is no more enjoyable than the pain I am experiencing. I am hoping for a better week.

This last week stunk because of my physical iniquities, but also because I was not able to hang out with my friend from the event I went to last weekend. Such a plight. Not that there won't be future opportunities, just it would have been nice if I saw her today. But I guess it was for the best today, being sick. But I did want to invite her to church, which I never got an opportunity to communicate to her. *Sigh* I reap what I sow. Well, she is busy with her doctorate degree. It is a couple levels higher than my undergraduate degree. I shouldn't fret about this, right? I will try to look forward to the future.

That is all I am willing to share for now. I bid everyone adu for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment