Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A return to the new era at hand! A Quick read you shall have

Hello fellow reader! I apologize for putting my blog off for the longest time. I had not formed a word or sounded my thoughts onto this website in some time. Firstly, let me welcome the new year on this post (even though it is 3 months into 2011!). Secondly, for the sake of personal time and moving on, I will not be posting my "2010 revolution" of my history any time soon. I know, I know. I am supposed to be reflecting my entries as a cry out to express passion and change in my life, as my dear enlightment French philosophe (whom I like to compare myself to) did in 19th century Europe; the revolution of social change he took part in! But for now I will hold off on that, seeing how I cannot make the time to do so, but I will make cry outs about ongoing current events.

Here is a brief paragraph of the new era in my own personal life. In January, I took a break from my academic instituion, and allowed my mind to rest. During this time I had much personal reflection time, and much time to enjoy myself as a vegetable. I enjoyed things I had put off for so long, such as reading and watching anime! I even continued for a short time, a story that is in slow progression. But now? School and work! I have been busy, and midterms approach soon. This semester is rather more enjoyable than last, seeing how I have adjusted in recent months as compared to last. Spring semester has been busy, yet enjoyable. I have gone to a Winter Youth Camp with my church's youth group; helping out there in the mountains of winter beauty was refreshing. Finally, going to a concert last weekend with a friend was rather a special time to connect with her and praise our almighty God. On that note, there  maybe some interest in this friend of mine I am taking to rather quite well. But for now, I will remain friends, but would like to see where things go from here. Hopefully in the coming weeks, I hope we shall continue to converse and unfoil our personal adventures as time goes on. This is all I shall unveil for now. Hopefully, I will continue my cries from within me later this week.

But for now, I bid everyone adu and farewell!

-Virulent Elation

No comments:

Post a Comment