Thursday, April 21, 2011

Time to Spare this Hour, An unnerving feeling of a Pause

Konichiwa friends. I finally have the hour to fill out some lines with words of information and contemplation. It has been a while since my last entry. Oh what a blight it has been with being busy with many things. My studious academics is a factor, but other things have run this person's life amok for the last month and a half. However, not everything has been, how would you say...dreadful. Everything has been more or less, a delightful stress. Yet, in this moment of what time I have before my class today, I am making a thoughtful inquiry to say several lines of everything. To what extent I will share of events will vary, as my time is limited. Oh when will make time for a detailed narrative?! That is in my nature I suppose. Anyways, I am done ranting for this introduction. Onward, as my Ethnic Groups in Urban American history professor would say!

Since my last brief writing adventure, I have been busy with readings and the like as far as my academics are concerned. I have been making virulent impacts on my studies for the last several weeks. Unfortunately, I have not been on top of everything. For one, since my midterms, I have not been doing as much of my readings as I should have been. This has become a tendency in my academic career. The first half, I am on top of everything, then the last half, I gradually lag. Second, I have put my last couple major writing assignments until the last minute, which caused me to stress. Yet, surprisingly, I still put effort into those dastardly writing assignments, and felt more proud.

However, with the stress these plights have brought me or I to them, I have still managed and have remained in good shape. Third, the last of my assignments is currently in full operation. Two major research papers are but before me, which I am on top of. My pen and mind are doing all that they can to slaughter the dragons! I am taking advantage of the few weeks of school I have left for the Spring Semester to take them little by little. Lastly, finals approach at the same time. I will also be preparing for those as well. With all of this in mind, everything is a stressful load, but with my strategic paradigm, taking things little by little, I will conquer these last few weeks! Hopefully this revolution goes well and succeeds!

On a more personal level, it has been mixed. A few things have been going through my mind and in my life. For the sake of privacy, I will not go into full detail. Even though I am trying to impact in this life with my words, I believe with privacy, the vacuity in my language will make some type of dent. In the midst of my studies, I recently lost a friend. This sudden occurrence has been detrimental and hurtful. Even thinking of it now, the sting is as painful as it was when I first experienced it. It happened so rapidly that, the sudden persecutive feeling that I am not worthy has altered my performance to some extent.

Forgive me my dear reader, I have lost my train of thought, and must return to this later. My coherence has been affected by the thought of such a recent event. I must pause because of this.Also because I am out of time..

I bid you adu for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment