Monday, November 29, 2010

Just starting

So why have I decided to start something like this? Hmm. Well it has been a while since I done stuff like this (on xanga), but stopped for a long while. I thought it would be fun to restart up blogging stuff, about anything and everything, whether personal, public, general, specific, etc. Also a friend started a blogspot recently, so I was like, "eh, what the hay..." So here I am.

So all of you are probably wondering why the heck I picked such a darkening name for my blogspot site and display...Well I tend to be an emotional (and I mean an emotional) person with varying degrees of dark, cloudy thoughts running through my head, but at the sametime, I get happy easily and do things that can be positive. So hence Virulent (or bitter) and Elation (happiness). I like to compare my personality and passions to the enlightened French philosophe (French for philosopher), Jean-Jacques Rousseau. He was an emotional person whose passions of enlightened thought greatly affected 18th century thought and the French Revolution (his work is evident in the 19th century and so on too).

I too am an emotional person as I stated already. However, I do admit that my passions possibly will never affect a revolution of those sorts, but I do have passions that do affect people nonetheless. My personality and thoughts can be best expressed through what I do, writing, more so poetry than anything else. So this blogspot will not be only about all the above mentioned experiences, but also a new place to just put my poems in. So this is my new "poetry studio." (Xanga used to be).

With that short, yet winged introduction said, I bid everyone a good day for the time being until my next post :).

P.S. the title "Amiable Vacuity" I guess relates to my display name description. I have a mysterious good nature to myself. (goes back to my positive side I suppose)

No comments:

Post a Comment